Thursday, January 31, 2008

I Tawt I saw a Puddy Tat

On Saturday mum took me over to Aunty A's so they could catch up on gossip and I could have a play date. It was really good, along with Patch and Rocky, Shani and Karma were there as well so got to have fun with a bunch of other doggies. I really need to get mum to have a chat to Aunty A though, I had to lie on the bare floor because others got the comfy beds and that really is something I'm not overly happy about.

The best thing about Aunty A's is the puddy tat Benny. I lurve puddy tat's, especially thinking about them with toast and vegemite. However, Aunty A won't let me in the house to play with Benny (don't know why) so I have to stay out the back with the poochies and humans. Benny I am sure knows exactly what I'm like as he tends to stand at the screen door and meow. The other night Benny was on a climbing thing he has near the back door. I knew he was around and I thought I scored big time when I saw him through the window so jumped up on Patch's doggy couch and this is what I saw (top left in the photo).


Damn that window for not being open.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If ossible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Aparelho de DVD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://aparelho-dvd.blogspot.com. A hug.