Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Off with theToe

I know it's been ages but I'm slack.

Well the ongoing toe saga has been ongoing again and it did heal for a bit (2 weeks to be exact) and then a small split appeared and it's been leaking, healing, leaking etc ever since. Mum took me back to the vet we originally saw (he's been away for a couple of months) and they have decided to take the toe off. Now it's quite easy for them to make this decision however me who has to live with this decision was not even consulted, I mean how rude can you possibly get.

Mum has tried to justify it by saying I will feel better and won't limp as much but I think really she is only being selfish and thinking of her own feelings and bank balance. So this Friday I lose a toe and have to go back to grandma and grandpa next week to make sure I don't chew the bandages off.

I guess one good thing is that hopefully this will solve one of mum's problems for the year. As she says bring on 2009 and good riddance to 2008!

No comments: