Tuesday, October 9, 2007

It's About Time

Well my mum finally decided to come into the latest century and get broadband so I can finally do my own blogging - YAY (not that I'm not eternally grateful for the wonderful job done by my human aunties in helping me out).

Well I just thought I would show you exactly how hard I work around the house. While my mum was mowing, washing, folding stuff, ironing, mopping, weeding (etc etc) on Sunday, I was doing the job I think is the most important of all.


Now, as you can see, I was diligently guarding the bed. I mean how upset would my mum be if she came in from doing all this work to find the bed stolen. I dare any would be robber to get this bed out from under me. I mean really, how would this household and my mum keep it together if it wasn't for me.

4 comments:

Greychicken said...

It's clear that you would be sunk without her!!

Anonymous said...

your mum should learn to embrace the dirt. or put socks on you and chase you around. that's as good as dusting.

Greytgirl, Amie, and Blaze said...

We heard that you wouldn't work in an iron lung!

paola_ said...

Guarding the bed is the most important job in the world. I wonder how people with no greyhound guards survive!

Tara does guards the bed, too. (In this picture, she just had to keep her eyes open in case the female human moves towards kitchen to check the pasta sauce.)