Thursday, October 25, 2007

My Little Friend

I know, I know, it's been a while again, but I've been a very busy girl. My grandpa and grandma decided to have a bit of a holiday up north and mum was asked to look after their little girl for a week (I guess it was payback for them looking after me).

Cassie and I are pretty good friends although she doesn't seem to like it when I bound in to play with her and mum, guess I am a little big from her angle.


To make my week even more special I got a sore paw and had to be left inside every day for a week. This meant I couldn't run around my racetrack in the yard, bit of a bummer but I guess I really only sleep all day anyway. Got mum back though by playing with the 'restricted' stuffy toys on the bed (lucky mum was a little too grumpy to remember the camera or evidence would be available for all to see).


The life of a greyhound in retirement really is a very stressful thing.







No comments: