Sunday, July 22, 2007

When mum is away.....


Mum has abandoned me. She pissed of to bloody Alaska or some such place, and LEFT ME BEHIND!!!! The audacity of it.... after all I do for her. Ok, so I don't do alot, mainly I sleep and eat and make her stress by limping some days. The point is, SHE LEFT ME.

I tried to Jedi mind trick her into staying, I stared at her with glowing eyes and willed her not to go, and still, she packed her bags, dumped me with grandma and grandpa and foofed off.
On the positive side, I get to hang out with Cassie and be spoilt by grandma and grandpa. I am somewhat of a celebrity, the whole neighbourhood loves me. They know when I am coming to stay and all rush out to adore me, as they well should!
I got duped into coming up here, mum conspired with Patch and Rocky's mum to make it seem like we were just "going for a drive"
HA! I am not stupid, they brought my bed and food and toys and when I arrived I gave mum the cold shoulder so she would know that I knew what she was doing. I sat on my bed with my back to her and shunned her.
Then when she left I was all waggy tails and kissy licks because I was getting pats from grandpa, oh, and I stole Cassie's rawhide chew......excellent.
I am going to get up to mischief while mum is away, I don't need her to take me to Dreamworld to have fun.....


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

be nice to mum and she might bring back a salmon freshly killed by a grizzly bear.