Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Oh No you Don't!

Seriously, mum is pushing the envelope.

I acknowledged her when she came home - after 2 weeks in Alaska - and then she has the nerve to take me, AND my bed, to Grandma & Grandpa's today!

What does she think she is playing at???!

SHE WILL NOT LEAVE ME AGAIN, I will see to it.


The whole time we were there I sat on my bed, pointing my fine ass at them all and refused to speak to anyone.

Luckily mum saw sense and took me home again. I would have kicked up all sorts of merry hell if she had left me there.....

I might look dopey sometimes, but I am very resourceful (for example, how many greyhounds do YOU know that are smart enough to have their own blog?)
I think she felt guilty for putting me through that kind of emotional turmoil, so I got to go to the dog park with Patch and Rocky.
Rocky is doing remarkably well for a dog that I pushed... I mean, a dog the FELL off my stairs yesterday. He is still off with the fairies, but then, he is a boy so what can you really expect?
Patch was excellent to stalk, she thought she could out stalk me HA! Not likely. I am sooooooo much better at it than her. She did pounce when required though, so I was happy and we had a good run and play.
Must go and rest up now, I shall be appearing for one day only at the EKKA. I will be there all day and may let you pat me if you come and visit, but you will have to line up, I have MANY an adoring fan you know....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i hode ma thung lak dath tho mu mum thinkth ahm thpethul.