Sunday, August 26, 2007

What? This chair wasn't put here for me?!


I think that it was. All the other silly greyhounds ( Patch, Rocky, Blaze and Amie ) were busy looking for their mums. Duh! I am not stupid, it's a small house and I knew she would come back, why on earth would I sit on the floor, or worse, appear needy, when I could recline in comfort?



I got unceremoniously kicked off the damn chair anyway, made to go outside while Little B was allowed to stay in, then they had the hide to shut the door on us. I have no idea what went on while I was shut out in the cold, but imagine that if it was any fun then I would have been part of it too. Apparently it had to do with The Chicken, so am guessing that Blaze didn't really enjoy it all that much. She is a bit special (Blaze) and The Chicken is inherently evil, not a good mix. I believe I could out evil The Chicken but I think that Blaze would have cracked.....


I don't mind going and visiting Patch, I just don't like it when she goes all skitzo and tries to stand on me. She behaved like such a puppy when we all arrived. Jumping around and carrying on, seriously, where is the dignity? Rocky may be a bit slow, but even he has more manners when it comes to saying hello. They go out the window when there is food around though, he spend ages trying to scam cheese and various other yummy things. He even resorted to sucking up to the coffee table..... hmmm, not the brightest wee button. As if the table is going to give in.



Rocky is living proof that girls mature faster than boys. Rocky was trying to impress us all night with his antics. He was being "manly" and showing us how he could get the bunny and throw it around and pull the stuffing out. Pfff, I could do that too, but it would be sooooo inelegant. He was so proud of himself, funny that, it was only a stuffed toy, not much of a challenge. Still, small things amuse small minds and if the fluffy bunny being gutted makes him happy then who am I to take that away from him?



1 comment:

Black Knight said...

Where is your running blog? And yes, the chair is for him: his majesty Greyhound!